Monday, November 14, 2011

A Fun Read.

So, any of you like a light, fun read? How about one filled with fairy tales, backstabbing sister's, and unexpected love? Want a wish or two...or maybe three? How would you deal with the way the wishes were granted?


I just read My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison and it met all these expectations. Totally fun, light, funny, entertaining, and yes, included all the fairy tales we love :)


My Fair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #1)

What have you been reading? Are you excited for Breaking Dawn part 1 that premiered tonight and is coming out this weekend? Find out Friday if I am...and get some behind the scene fan pics from the first movie! See ya then.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun read. I like her pink hair. :)

    Yes, I am excited. Yes, I am going to see it. Yes, I have been ridiculed by my hubby because of this. No, I don't care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. phsst.... who cares about breaking dawn, when I just got harry potter 7 part 2 in the mail....And...and.... they released the trailer for hunger games!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth-it was fun. And have fun at the movie!

    Sarah-Me too :)

    Mel-Well, I may have the same opinion as well. Wasn't that trailer for Hunger Games just awesome! I'm excited. Why is March so far away? Oh wait...that's like one week before my baby is due. Maybe I can go see it before she comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Behind the scene fan pics? How did you get those? Guess I'll have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Michelle. I'm not really on edge for the last Twilight movie, but I did read a super good book recently. Daughter of Smoke & Bone... yesss... I think you might like it! :o)

    And fair godmother sounds good, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.