Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What? There's something big in November?

Of course there is! And once again, I won't be a part of it. Why NaNoWriMo has to be in November is beyond me. I don't know how you all find the time to write a whole novel in November. I mean, yeah...another month would be great. But November? Okay, so maybe it's not a usually crazy month for anyone else.


I must be a loner.


But that's okay. Because I'm going to try my JanNaNo again in January. What does it stand for? Well, certainly not National Novel Writing Month. Or January Nation Novel something, cause that would be untrue. It's just my name for writing a novel in January. 


But since there are so many of you who do write a novel in November, I'm throwing my blog plan out the window. That means no interviews. I know, sad. But I don't want to bother anyone who might be working on something big :)


I'll still be posting, but it will be more random. More fun. Stuff people can read to relax from the whole writing thing maybe. Or just light writing stuff. And it won't necessarily be on Tuesday's and Friday's. Just when I feel like it. 


I have some fun stuff planned and I'll probably throw in a few holiday traditions. Let's face it. I've been listening to Christmas music for six weeks. Shocking, I know. But it's kind of my favorite. And who doesn't listen to their favorite music all year? At least I'm limiting mine to three months!


But good luck to anyone writing a novel in November. I'll be here as your cheerleader! 

Let the fun begin!

17 comments:

  1. I won't be nanoing either! Revisions to finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm attempting to do nanowrimo, but we shall see. I've never done it before so I'm not sure what it will hold for me. Hopefully a finished novel.

    Have fun doing it in jan. It's a good idea actually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am swapped in November as well! People who can do it have my full admiration! There is also camp NaNo in the summer if you want to try then :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of us NaNo's!! I'm going to be super busy :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Nano for me either, I have enough stress on my plate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not NaNoing either...but I don't see ANY month in the foreseeable future when I'll have enough free time to do something like that. I really wish I knew how people manage it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for NaNo! I'm crazy for doing it, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're not a loner. I'm not doing it either! It's a busy month for me and also my mind isn't in a place where it's even possible. But it is kind of fun to feel the excitment from everyone else. Perhaps I'll join you in January!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been listening to Christmas music already, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not doing NaNo either- November is waaaay too busy!
    I've made myself wait to listen to christmas music until... today!!! Finally I get to crack open Michael Buble's new christmas CD.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm NaNoing! This is my fifth NaNo novel, and I've completed them all. My secret? Write write write write. Just do it. Just sit down and pound out 1,667 words every day. Simple as that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Christmas music. :) Not all of it, but there are some songs I could play year round.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do it by writing while I'm at school instead of when I would normally read (or sleep).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Add me to the cheerleading list! I love to watch and support those who are so brave to take on Nano! I'm leaving town this Saturday and it would hinder my ability to write more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. November is a hard month. I think your January idea is good. Who knows, it could catch on.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm trying it for the first time, cheerleaders most welcome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! That's me, too. Geaux, Nanners! Janno? :D LOL! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.