Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Madness

Gah! I still don't know how anyone writes a novel in November! I hope everyone's NaNo went well though. Sadly, I haven't had time on the computer a lot lately. Which leads me to my major point for this post.




I realized today that my holiday season is packed, more like jammed full of events. And most of those events take preparation. Which, sadly, is where my free time is going for the next four weeks. Between school events, family events, friends, and church...well, it's a good thing I have January to devote to writing a novel :)


And I'll also be playing catch up in the blogging world during January as well. This doesn't mean I'm totally out for this month...just on a tighter schedule with less time to post and follow.


I'm sorry. I hate the feeling that I'm making excuses. I know everyone's busy. And somehow you all have time to blog as often as you do. You're awesome. Just know that I'm in awe. I hope to post at least once a week and share some fun during this holiday season! 



My Christmas lights are on, my yummy candle is burning, and I just ate an orange and hot chocolate for a snack. Mmm...mmm! 







What do you like to snack on during those cold winter evenings? And is your life as crazy as mine during the holiday's?

11 comments:

  1. I like to snack on so many things during the holidays! My favorite treat might be pumpkin roll (pumpkin cake wrapped around a cream cheese filling), though I don't like pumpkin pie. Also, I like just about anything with chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're smart to cut back some. We should be enjoying everything that goes with the holiday season. It's kind of a magical time when we let it be that way.

    Hot chocolate, hot chocolate! Crave it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have an amazing holiday season to look forward to. Enjoy! There's time for everything else in January.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to eat fernwood mint sandwiches...YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bake and eat a lot of fudge during the holiday season, all flavors and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a great holiday season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries; post and join us when you can. We'll be waiting! What I like?--probably a nice hot cup of tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I failed NaNo as well. But you have an award waiting on yesterday's post of my blog. Come by and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snacks are certainly tastier during the holiday season aren't they? So many good treats. My blogging always seems to get a bit spotty this time of year. My husband is working longer hours and so I actually have MORE time to write, but I also have shopping, cooking, gatherings, etc. It's hard to juggle everything. Take it easy on yourself and enjoy the season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine is pretty crazy. I love these truffles my sister makes. Yummy. Hope you have a great Holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.