Friday, February 18, 2011

My Crusade Group...and Supernaturally Cover!!!

Would you like to meet my awesome Crusade group?  As of right now, and this is subject to change, these are the people I'll be hangin' with until April 30...and probably longer, although not as a group after that :)  

Ciara Knight
Amanda Milner
Jen
Quinn
Alison Miller
Christine Bryant
Chantele Sedgwick
Devin Bond
Christine Danek
Regina Linton
Tessa Quin
Sari Webb
Susan Fields
Patricia A. Timms

Our first Crusade Challenge has been issued and I'm super excited to create my post and share it with you!  Look for it in the next week :)


Don't know what the Crusade is?  Click the linky on my sidebar.  Sadly, it's closed to new members, but there will be other Crusades in the future!


On another completely different note, here is the awesome, amazing, breathtaking, totally swoon worthy cover for Supernaturally, second in the Paranormalcy Series.





Visit Kiersten White at her blog!


Have a great weekend!

18 comments:

  1. You have an awesome group! Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Crusade group!

    The cover for Supernaturally really matches the one for Paranormalcy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice cover. The girl looks evil though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there fellow crusader. You have some amazing writers in your group. I have had the privilege of critiquing some of their work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I have the best group right? Shhh...don't tell them that I'm not that great of a writer, I don't want to be kicked out ;)

    Michael-Evil? What I think you mean is intimidating! You are just jealous that she has a pink taser right? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo, I like the colors on the cover. Very pretty. Woo, crusade group~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck in your crusading! I was considering doing it because it sounds fantastic, but I think it might have conflicted with the A to Z blogfest that I signed up for:( New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...the cover's eye-catching, the girl's expression capable of luring readers in:)

    EL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for Supernaturally to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fellow Crusader here! Just wanted to stop by and meet you. That cover's stunning btw.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you all like the cover. I love it too! I'm excited for Kiersten. She's got some great designer's on her side.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh I love the cover of Supernaturally. When does that come out? Looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It doesn't come out till August! It seems so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there crusader! Just wanted to let you know that I'm following you. (In a totally noncreepy and illegal way...)

    <3 Gina Blechman (fellow crusader)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm very excited about our crusade group. I'm very happy to meet you and look forward to getting to know all of our group in the next few weeks. I am also working on my post for the challenge and posting this coming week. GO CRUSADERS!

    Supernaturally is a beautiful cover. I loved her first book and look forward to this next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVED Paranormalcy! I'm so excited for Supernaturally! :) I'm also excited to be in your crusade group! We are going to rock it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.