Monday, February 21, 2011

Winners and another Award!

 It's partay time!

Meaning that it's time to announce the winners for my 100 followers contest!


With help from random.org, the winners of the first chapter critique (or about 3000 words of your choice) are:


#1.  Alison Miller
#2.  Margo Kelly
#3.  Ben Langhinrchs
#4.  Brooke R. Busse
#5.  Shari


Congratulations winners!  Feel free to email your chapter's to me anytime!  michelle m merrill (at) hotmail (dot) com.  No spaces, I just want to make sure you get the extra m in the middle!


The winner of the Across the Universe book and swag is...


Demitria


Yay!  Congrats!  Email me your address so I can get that book in the mail!

Onto other exciting news!  Thanks to Heather Hellman who has given me this award!




Here are seven, mostly useless, facts about me!


1.  I am super picky about how I load my dishwasher.
2.  I visited 48 states in the back of a family van before I ever set foot in an airplane.
3.  I've lived in four different states.
4.  My initials are MMM.
5.  I can't ride roller coasters because I get way too sick...even with motion sickness medicine in me.
6.  My mom is my hero.
7.  I don't have cable or any other means of having television in my house.  I know, shocker.  It's too expensive and I don't have time to watch it anyway.  Besides that, you can watch almost anything on the internet these days.


I'm passing this award onto these seven, totally awesome, people!


1.Chantele Sedgwick
2.Lois D. Brown
3.CherylAnne Ham
4.Kari Marie
5.Shari
6.Alison Miller
7.Jess


So go ahead and take the award, post some fun facts about yourself, and pass the award onto some of your blogging friends!


Thank you to all my blogging friends!  You are all super awesome!

24 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!

    And congrats for you awards too, Michelle.

    Wow, I can't believe you visited all 48 states and NO TV!

    You are right in a way. I barely have time for TV.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! And yay Micheele on the award!

    I can't believe you've visited 48 states! that's crazy... but you only have three more! I think you should try to see them! So you can say you've been everywhere in America!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! Ugh, I can't do roller coasters anymore- I can barely ride in a car ;p I feel ya. Good job on the no cable- I can't see myself never cable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. Thanks, Michelle. You are full of awesome. I'm totally with you on #7, we rarely watch tv and have no cable or satellite. Give me a couple of days and I'll send you my chapter. And CONGRATULATIONS on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners and good job with your award, Michelle. Who needs TV? Over 300 channels and nothing good to watch, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you've been to 48 states. We use to load up the station wagon and head out for 2 week driving trips. Loved that!
    Congrats on another Stylish Blogger Award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Thanks! I will email pages this afternoon!
    And congrats on the award and thanks for bestowing on me. Love it! You made my day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle. Congrats on the award & thanks for sending it my way!
    That is too funny! Lol And yes, I did change my blog. I'm new to all this
    and I'm still messing around with the look. Thanks for saying it looks nice!! :)

    Congrats to all the winners, you lucky ducks. I'm jealous, but very
    happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know Melissa, I can't wait to visit the rest. And of course, they are the two that are furthest away. It's a goal of mine! Too bad I haven't convinced my hubby to take me to Hawaii!

    Abby, I can barely get in a car anymore either.

    Ciara, we totally had a station wagon before the 15 passenger van. Classic family car!

    Thanks everyone for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! Congrats on the award - and THANKS for the chapter critique - I'm off to email it to you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, thanks! This is the first time I've ever won a blog giveaway. I'm emailing you my address now!

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations for the award and for all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winners and congrats on the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats winners! And congrats, Michelle, on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I won? Wow. Thank you! -hugs-

    -runs for documents file-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to your winners. Thank you for the blog award! I'll post Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm always rearranging the dishwasher after my kids or husband puts something in. They roll their eyes, but Hello? If you don't put them in right, they don't get washed properly. I know you know what I'm talking about. Solidarity!

    Congrats on the award, and congrats contest winners!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to the winner, and thanks for passing on the Award! 48 states in the back of a family van??? It was a station wagon for us, but we only got to about 25 states or so :) And I get motion sickness too--I've puked in cars, planes, roller coasters, and (wait for it) while parasailing in a double harness with my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to all your winners and for your amazing award!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Holy cow! 48 states in a van? I've only been to I think 5 states... I don't get out much. :( Maybe someday! Thanks so much for the award! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nicole-I totally know what you're talking about. It's so hard to let my little kids help me load the dishwasher, but I know it's good for them.

    Jess-Bahahaha. I totally laughed out loud at the double harness parasailing! You must have a good friend :) My problem is I don't ever puke. I just get sick and then live with the sickness. Even worse is that I eat to make myself feel better and that isn't a good thing. Hence the reason I gain so much weight when I'm pregnant...eating food, even though it doesn't sound good, is the only way to make me feel better.

    Chantele-You should get out! Come visit me in Oregon :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to the winners and your award.

    You're absolutely right about the cost of TV and that you can watch anything on Internet these days.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yaaaay, to the winners and congrats on your award! If you like, I'm having a 200-follower giveaway, posted tomorrow (Wed Feb 23). :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.