Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Perfect Gift!

You all know how much I love candy right?  And you all know how much I love Janco, my computer.  Well, I want to let you in on another love of my life.  


My husband.




And for Valentine's day, he gave me all I ever wanted.  I'm not one for flowers and since I don't want cheep jewelry from him and am too practical to want to buy something expensive, I got pampered in my own way.  A promise to buy a lapdesk (which has already been named Ari) and the best candy ever!  Lots of taffy and sugar loaded sweet treats.  A girl can indulge every once in a while right?


He gave them to me at random moments around dinner time.  The last one, he actually hid under the pan of cupcakes we were having for dessert!  He's clever like that.



 Sad part.  I have a REALLY BAD cold, so the few things I did eat didn't taste like anything.  All the other goodies have been tucked away in my own personal hiding place so I can enjoy them when my nose decides to let me taste again!


I hope you all had a great Valentine's day!


P.S.  Don't forget about my 100+ followers giveaway!  You have until tomorrow night to comment if you want to win something :)

16 comments:

  1. Awwww, that's sweet. :)

    Sounds like a great Valentine's day. I'm sure he felt great about it too. I actually love taking care of my fiancé when she isn't feeling good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe no! Feel better soon!! Your hubby sounds so sweet. Garsh. I was wondering about those lapdesks. You'll have to let us know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the cold-- seems like everybody is coming down with it. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sweet! :)

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you had a cold, but it sounds like your hubby is a real sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your well wishes. Today was worse, but hopefully that means that tomorrow can only get better right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, that's so sweet! I'm so glad you have a husband who knows what you really want. Happy Valentine's day, but hope the cold gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon. Colds stink - Boo! Sounds like you had a nice Valentines Day anyway. Candy and Computers are pretty great. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just getting over a bad cold. I could taste the candy my hubby dear gave me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two look perfect for each other :) I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you get better real soon.
    Talk about all that candy makes me wanna eat some now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky for me, the taste buds are finally starting to work again. Hopefully, this means that I can really enjoy that candy soon. Thanks everyone for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, so sweet!! Hope you feel better so you can taste all that yummy candy goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww--perfect! I especially love the hiding candy part. Hope your cold gets better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, sweeeeet photo! Happy belated V-day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.