Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What? A distraction? No way.

By now, you may or may not have realized that I like to post on Tuesday and Friday. Tuesday being my whatever writing day and Friday being the interview's. 


I had an awesome analogy post ready to write last night and instead of writing it, I got sucked into...





my critique partners book. So, instead of me entertaining you today, I'm going to let her do it. She always has a great post and if you're not following her yet, well...let's just say you should!


In fact, I just checked Chantele Sedgwick's blog and she posted on the thing I was going to post about anyway! Crazy how we think alike. But I promise my post on series, roads, and bridges next Tuesday!


Have a great day and keep up the writing :)

9 comments:

  1. That is so great when the book you get sucked into is your CPs!! That's the way it should be. :) Happy reading and writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following Chantele, and yes, she rocks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best. When you and your CP are in sinc, enjoy each others stuff, and forget its work all together. :) Edge of Your Seat Romance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your beta read! It's so fun to read someone else's untouched work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, you are the BEST! :D I hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I love Chantele!

    And I love you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are worse things to get sucked into. At least you were helpful. I'll check back for your series, roads and bridges post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chantele's blog is awesome. It's awesome that you got sucked into her MS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.