Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life of Chaos...

First of all, what happened to blogger? The format is all changed and I'm a little lost, but I'll get there.


Second of all...Hi! It's been a long time! Too long. And that's my fault. Or rather, my new life with five kids, the youngest being  a very cute and precious colicky baby. If that doesn't explain my brain, maybe my absence will be enough. I'm tired and busy. 


But I couldn't go longer than two months without blogging. And I hate going longer than two months without writing, but my brain isn't up to that yet. Hopefully soon though! I want to go through my book a few more times, add and subtract, change a few things, and query again.


So what's been going on? This is what I've been doing...or at least some form of snuggling this cute, colicky baby :)




Isn't she just perfect? Did I mention she has colic? Haha. It's kind of taking over my life...


One more thing I want to mention is that May 1st was a big day for my TBR pile. Three awesome books came out on the same day! And I will be getting my copies soon! 


The first is Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore.


Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)

Next is Destined by Aprilynne Pike.


Destined (Wings, #4)

And the last, which I'm most excited about, is Insurgent by Veronica Roth.
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)

Awesome right? Yes, all part of their own series, but they are all series that I absolutely love! If you haven't read them, get to it :)


I hope to be around a bit more, but don't expect too much yet. Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Man she is absolutely adorable. Colicky babies can take a lot of your time. Poor thing.

    I am dying that I still haven't gotten my hands on Bitterblue or Insurgent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Michelle. You dear, tired mommy. My first baby was colicky and you are so right, it really does take over your life! But it gets better. Thank goodness for that. :) Glad to see you back in blogland!

    I'm sooo excited for Insurgent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor, blessed girl :) Sorry about the colic, but she's ADORABLE! Hope you enjoy those books (they're all on my TBR list too) and get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, what a gorgeous pic! Those startlingly blue eyes, and your sweet kiss on her head. :) Sorry to have missed seeing her and you in person! but maybe next time. Have fun with your reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, CONGRATS... She is beautiful and worth every precious moment spent with her! You had a very good excuse for being away...

    I was too ... work kept me away ... no, not writing, my design work. I am happy to say I have blogging time again. Not as much as I would like, but a good start to reacquainting myself with my blogger buddies...

    Enjoy your free reading time... and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to have you back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back to the blogosphere! And congratulations on that beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, she's beautiful! Congratulations. Have fun with your other new arrivals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.