Monday, September 17, 2012

Oh hello...

Yes, it basically took that much time to get over the awesomeness of WriteOnCon. Not to mention get my kids started in school and get in the swing if things. 

But I've started another round of revisions and am back to critiquing. I love it! 

I have a few exciting things to tell you.

First of all, have you read these?

The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1) StarCrossed Liar's Moon (Thief Errant, #2)

If you love fantasy as much as me...you better read them! I have to say one thing though (besides the fact that they are a vortex of awesomesauce), Liar's Moon comes after Star Crossed and it kind of leaves you hanging. The worst part? I can not find anywhere that she is writing the next one! It's KILLING me! The character's are so well written with an intense story line that delivers at a great pace. And I need more!


The other crazy, amazing, awesome, super duper thing that I have to tell you...is better said by the person it comes from :) Head over to Shallee McArthur's blog for some happy news!

I hope you have a great week! Happy writing :)

4 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.