Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A time to remember...

Remember how I used to post on here quite regularly? What in the world happened?

#1. I had baby number 5. Pretty much self explanatory.

#2. That baby had colic for three months. 

#3. One month after the colic ended, we decided to put our house on the market.

#4. A month later (mid-August) the house is still on the market but we decide to look for other work opportunities in a place more desirable to live.

#5. A month later we get an interview in Boise, ID.

#6. Two weeks later we get offered that job.

#7. Two weeks later we are packed up and on our way to start the new job, leave the unsold house, max out all stress levels moving to another state, dealing with a short sale, registering three kids for a school that has twice the workload than the last one, and trying to get settled.

#8. A month later, that's today, we are still trying to settle.

And my writing? Totally on the back burner. It kills me too because I was almost done with a rewrite and wanted to be querying...a month ago :( That's life I suppose. My writing time will come again. Hopefully soon!

So, if you are reading this, thanks for returning. I hope to be able to post more often soon!

Have a great week and happy writing!

And for all those hard core NaNo writer's, good luck!

4 comments:

  1. I can relate, we moved into our new house five days before baby #2 arrived this August. Hats off to you for doing all that with three more kiddos then me. :)

    My writing is on the backburner too, but I just remember, it's just for a season. Best of luck as you continue to get settled. Good to see ya again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy, crazy! I hope things get settled quickly! Yea for adventures, boo for stress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly... I am amazed you are even coherent enough to write this post! How's Idaho?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's insane! I guess when it all comes down to it, there has to be some good writing fodder, right? ;) (Ah, the optimism of a writer.) Good luck settling, it's good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.