Thursday, June 5, 2014

Great Strides Walk 2014

Here are a few pictures from the Great Strides walk this year! I had a great time, met some awesome people, and loved being a part of it all!


On your marks, get set...GO!




This is my great friend, Sara. She's taught me so much about CF. It's because of her my book came to life!



This is our team captain, Regan Kate! She's the sweet girl in the middle. My whole story was inspired by her life and struggle to breathe every day. I hope they can find a cure soon!


I've learned so much about other people and have come to gain a better appreciation for what I have :)



1 comment:

  1. I know someone who has CF...it's a lifelong battle. I hope they find a cure, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.