Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer, summer, summer, summer

Think of the movie High School Musical 2 when they chant the word "summer" over and over again. That's what I'll be saying all morning since this is the last day of school for my kids! I'm not sure who's more excited, me or them. 

Exciting updates for June 4th. First, I'm almost done with another round of revisions on my current WIP. This is my year of revisions, and I can't wait to make some of my manuscripts shine!

Also, Leigh Covington interviewed me on her blog today. Check it out here.

Hopefully I'll get a post up about the Great Strides walk I participated in last weekend. And I also need to post about the writing conference I attended in April! So many exciting things. 

Thanks for stopping by. Be safe this summer and remember to read!

1 comment:

  1. Friday was our last day and I'm already ready to send my kids back! LOL! Of course, it's just been a lot of chaos when I expected peace! Hope your summer is wonderful! I think the rest of ours will be! And thanks so much for coming over for an interview! I love it! And... I just bought a Marvel t-shirt today and totally thought of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.