Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thank You!

     
Wow!  I have so many new friends.  I wanted to first of all give a shout out to all of you.  I've said before that when I reach 50 followers that I'd have some kind of contest...and I will.  I promise.  But to make it fair to any of those who might be taking time off for the holidays, I'm going to have it after the New Year.  


But to make it double exciting, there is another big milestone around that same time that I want to celebrate with everyone as well!  I'm not going to tell you right now what it is and it might not actually be a big thing to all of you, but it is a huge thing to me!  


And, to top things off, even though I'm not having an interview this Friday, I'm excited about the one next Friday.  So, be sure to come back.  Please *cheesy grin*  


Thanks again for all the comments on the blogfest!  I had a great time visiting the other bloggers and making new friends.  


Have a Merry Christmas or a Merry whatever else you might celebrate :)   Be safe and eat lots of candy.
   

       I never knew so many of you were cat lovers.  But the blogfest definitely brought out the cat safety decorations.  So, this picture is for all you cat lovers.  

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all your new followers. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll have a wonderful holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats for hitting 50! I did that not long ago (coupla months). So fun to celebrate. We'll be looking forward to celebrating with you!

    Awww! Great cat photo, yessss! Thanks, and have a happy holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Toledo look at you girl!!! 58 followers! You're climbing! Look forward to celebrating and also hearing your milestone ;)

    Merry Christmas! It's been wonderful getting to know you this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.