Monday, December 19, 2011

It's that time of year!!!


I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry...whatever you celebrate :) We all have different beliefs and different ways of celebrating, but I wanted to wish you all a safe and happy holiday season! 




I'll be out for the rest of the week, but I hope to post one more time next week before the new year. Does the phrase JaNo mean anything to you? Well...if you want to know what it means to me, stop by next week.


Until then...have a great week!


12 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you too! I can guess about the JaNo - sounds like a good idea to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Michelle! Those are beautiful pictures. <3!


    I think I need a JaNo too! I feel so behind with writing... *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, fabulous! May it be extra fun and filled with nothing but a whole lot joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful holiday season, Michelle! :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. <333 happy and safe holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy merry Christmas.... also, JaNo, means January Novel Month....I'm in, tell me what we gotta do :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe...thanks so much everyone! We just had a great time as a family making snow flakes and reading over the story of the birth of the Savior <3

    And Mel...there will be some specifics last week, but it's mostly like the NaNo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh...I meant next week Mel. Preggo brain proof!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you're enjoying the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.