Monday, February 27, 2012

The Key to Success

Never give up.


I just watched the movie Hoodwinked Too with my kids. Was it as good as the first? Not hardly, but there is a priceless quote I had to share with you.


"A person cannot fail without giving up."


Simple. Don't give up. If you want to get published, write twenty books, see your name on a cover...don't give up. Giving up is the first step to failure. As long as you're working on your goal, you're in the right direction! Each word you write, each conversation you type, they're all getting you one step closer to your dream.




Dream big, set goals, and never give up.

8 comments:

  1. You got it, Michelle. You only fail if you quit trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's so true.

    And... every time I come here, I want your eyes! Yeah - I'm not being freaky or anything, but you have awesome eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Never give up, never surrender. And enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that! Giving up is never the way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only way to absolutely guarantee that you won't get what you want is to give up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quote. I need to write that out and post it near my computer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.