Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just to let you know...

If you don't know about the auction going on at Write Hope, you really are missing out.  What better way to join the other writer's in the world to make a difference?  Please stop by and at least see what it's all about :)


Also, a while back a fellow Crusader spotlighted me on her website.  For the life of me, I couldn't find it at the time.  But thanks to Susan Fields interview of the awesome crusader, J.C. Martin, I found the long lost website.  Her shout out to me from February 25th can be found here, but for good measure please go to her website and read more than just that.


I also just got this award
  
from Brooke R Busse.  Isn't it just lovely?  Thanks Brooke.


Even better, it's not required for me to list a single pointless fact about myself.  I know, a relief right?  I just need to pay it forward to other bloggers.  Okay, technically 15 other bloggers, but for some reason I have a hard time following the award rules.


So for now, I want to give it to these awesome bloggie friends.


#1. Shari
#2. Leigh T. Moore
#3. Carol Riggs
#4. Ali Cross
#5. Michael Di Gesu


But I want to say thank you to everyone who is helping me perfect the craft of writing!  I learn so much from each of you.  

7 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks so much, Michelle!!! And congrats to receiving this award too. Happy writing, and have a greaaaaat weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Michelle.

    I'm honored!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sweet thing! You do have a lovely blog, and thanks for the bling!

    We're all learning together. And you're right, that auction is fantastic~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Thanks, Michelle! You are full of awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Write Hope is such an amazing thing.

    Congratulations on the award! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.