Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Well...I don't quite know what to say.


Warning:  I'm horrible at reviews.  Here are a couple of quick opinions, though.

Some books are predictable...this one isn't.

Delirium (Delirium, #1)

Even though it kept my attention, it was a little long.  But if you like love, you'll be all about the deliria.  That's all I have to say about it.    

I also just finished this one,

Anna and the French Kiss

It's a cute love story.  

Like I said, I'm not good at reviews.  Don't judge *please* :)

On a totally different note, if you aren't following literary agent, Natalie Fischer, go here now and do it!  Once she gets 500 followers she's going to host a contest...and we all love a little rewarding competition, right?  But seriously, she gives great advice for writer's.  Just sayin'.

9 comments:

  1. I didn't know about Natalie's follower contest~ thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, thanks for the heads up! I've still got to read both books which are in my to-read pile. So many books, so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think both of these are definitely worth a read.It's great of you to point them out.

    Natalie has a really great blog. I'm sure she'll have a great contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely going to run over to the agents blog to make sure I'm following!!

    I love both of these stories and regardless of reviews and if you think you're good at it or not you definitely got our attention and that's what it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, I just followed her! Thanks for the heads up! Also, if you like contests, I am hosting one at my blog.
    If you care to check it out...
    howlingturtle-pdx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Girl! That's sort of helpful...? ;p I liked Anna as well. It got a teensy bit irritating toward the end as I said, but it didn't detract from my overall lurv~ :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! You are funny. I think both books sound awesome!! I'll have to check them out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I'm so vague. I really should've at least posted a blurb about the books. I'll do better next time :) Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought Anna and the French Kiss was ADORABLE. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.